Update Coronavirus 27-03-2020
Dear Risk Members,
Due to the current developments concerning the corona outbreak, we would like to inform you about the consequences of this situation regarding Risk.
In line with the decisions of the Dutch government, the University of Groningen, and the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), the Risk Board has to inform you that all physical events and activities until the 1st of June 2020 are cancelled. This concerns both formal and informal events. Currently, we are working hard to find online solutions for our activities. We will keep you updated about these developments.
The following events and activities are therefore cancelled:
- Risk Social (16-04)
- Advisory Tour (20-04 - 22-04) *
- Controlling Diner (30-04) *
- Investment & Accountancy Evening IV (11-05) *
- Risk Social (11-05)
- Accountancy Day (19-05) *
- End of the Year Party (25-05)
*We are working hard to find an online solution for these activities
We fully understand that the current situation has a large impact on all our members. Therefore, we would like to let you know that you can always contact:
● Your study advisor,
● All Ears via their e-mail or check their website
● The e-mail of the Confidential Advisor of the University of Groningen, Marjolein Renker, she will call you back.
● Or the Student Service Centre
For more information about the coronavirus, precautions you can take, and university related matters, please visit the websites of the RIVM, the University of Groningen, and the FEB Student Support Desk.
From the 27th of March 2020 onwards, this webpage will only be updated when the situation warrants it. For urgent matters, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, and we hope to see you soon!
The Risk Board 2020-2021