Intern/Analyst Valuation Services
- Duff & Phelps
- Corporate Finance
- Required language
Analyst, Valuation Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g. in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plans
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples
- Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to CAPM
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project teams
- Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
- Studied business administration / economics and have recently completed your master (with excellence)
- Ideally, you have already gathered practical experience (apprenticeship or internship)
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Strong English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)