Consultant: Treasury Technology
- Consultancy, Financial Management , FinTech
As a Consultant at Zanders, you can expect to work on live projects almost immediately, receive training and support from your senior colleagues, as well as the opportunity to study for the CFA program. You will have opportunities to work with multinational corporations both locally and internationally, guiding and implementing treasury solutions. We are searching for talented technical graduates who have a passion for technology transformations and an interest in the intersection of technology and finance.
Do you like to interact with clients and solve problems? Join Zanders and give your career a flying start!
You will be a part of our Corporates consulting team in the Netherlands. We are looking for a graduate that wants to be at the forefront of using, and advancing, technology within corporate finance and treasury departments.
The range of responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work alongside clients to identify how technology fits into their strategic roadmap
- Review how clients currently use financial technology, identify best practice improvements, and implement those changes
- Work alongside senior level colleagues to manage the project success and align client expectations
- Advance the project work by completing assigned tasks or providing client support
- Decide which market trends and legislation to research to develop your own expertise within Zanders
Skills to be successful
- Interested in a career in finance and technology, with a specialization in treasury and risk management solutions
- Motivated to work on projects with competing deadlines, change management and a systems/process focus
- Ability to inspire and open up dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Ambition to further your education, such as CFA, FRM or financial systems training
- Drawn to a career in consulting that involves specialization, emotional intelligence and relationship management
- Completed Master’s in a relevant study: Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems
What we offer you
We offer an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us achieve these goals. Whether you want to develop new products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition we offer the following:
- A spot in the Zanders Talent Program (ZTP) to hone your soft skills and content knowledge with your class of new colleagues
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- The chance to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants to build new skills quickly
- A fun and enterprising organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are an international, specialized consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. Our clients choose us because of our unique focus and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
Our 160 colleagues operate from our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the United States. We encourage our employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.