Risk Investment Team Board
The Risk Investment Team (RIT) consists of ambitious students who have an affinity with the financial world and a profound interest in investing. Each student invests an amount to take a position in the investment portfolio. With a joint investment capital of more than €20.000 we are able to manage a diversified portfolio comprised of equities, derivatives and other financial instruments.
A board year of the RIT will help you to build management experience and to orientate in the work field of investment.
At the moment we are looking for the board, who will manage the whole RIT! A board year of the RIT will help you to build management experience and to orientate in the work field of investment. You will have the opportunity to orientate on future partners and also on your future career. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to meet a lot of new people.
Within the RIT Board we are recruiting for two different postions: a chairman and a treasurer. Besides these specific tasks, the board as a whole will also be responsible for the acquisition of partners. The division of tasks between the chairman and treasurer is not fixed and can be shifted between the positions. The workload of both positions will be roughly 8 hours per week.
The chairman of the RIT board is responsible for:
- Lead the RIT meetings
- Present macroeconomic updates during the meetings
- Manage the application procedure & interviews of new members
- Maintain close contact with RIT partners and external parties
- Search for interesting speakers from the field of investing
The treasurer of the RIT board is responsible for:
- Update and monitor the investment portfolio
- Communicate the investment portfolio during the meetings
- Lead the voting procedure - buying / selling decisions of the portfolio
- Handle the budget and monitor costs of the association
For more information about the RIT Board you can always contact the RIT board at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below to plan a coffee date. If you are already convinced, please apply before Sunday the 11th of March, 23.59, by sending your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.